Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Got Shakespeare?

As we near the end of our journey through Shakespeare in my class, I pose this question to you: Got Shakespeare?

I hope that I will continue blogging after the class ends, but there is no guarantee that I will without the grade incentive.  I have loved rereading some of these plays, as well as being introduced to new ones.  Everybody has had great insights to share in class, and I have been led to thinking about things in new ways.

For the first time, I used Skype and I had a public blog.  I have also learned about filming and editing a video.  I still have more to learn about that tonight.  (Yes, Kent, I will finish it by tomorrow!)

I would finally like to thank everybody who has offered comments and suggestions.  This has been a new experience for me, and I appreciate your feedback.

Happy Finals Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment